Ambrose Alli University University POSTUTME screening exercise forms is out, this is to announced to all candidates and public that Ambrose Alli University also know as AAU 2020/2021 postutme screening exercise forms is now available online for 2020/2021 academic session.
The jamb cutoff for AAU is 180 and above all candidates must meet up to this score before they can able to obtain the forms.
The new application deadline is now 14th October 2020 all candidates must make sure they obtain their POSTUTME screening forms online before the deadline.
- Candidates must sit for 2020 UTME and scored minimum of 180 and above and must choose AAU as their first choice of institution.
- Candidates must have at least minimum of five credit in relevant subjects including English and mathematics and not more than two sittings in their SSCE/NECO exams
- All Direct entry candidates must have all the direct entry required by the institution and must apply through jamb before the applications close.
How to apply
All candidates who meet up with the cutoff mark and the requirements to make the payment of #2000 (Two Thousands naira only) excluding other charges
- All candidates are to proceed to https://aaue.waeup.org/ to make the payment of #2000 using the ATM card (Debit and credit) on interwish.
- After the payment candidates are to upload their olevel results (WAEC/NECO) and fill in all the olevel requirements including the date of the exams and must also include the scratch card
- Candidates are to upload their passport and their signature, the passport must be coloured one and must not be blurred but clear.
- All other documents should be fill correctly and must not contains any errors and must be preview before submitted to avoid any rejections.
- Also all Direct Entry candidates who choose AAU as their first choice of institution and apply through jamb must also fill the necessary information and also upload their olevel and their Alevel results including examination number on the portal
All the screening exercise should be done well online and the candidate results including jamb results will be screen online, there shall be no physical screening.
All candidates using awaiting results can apply but the screening of their results will communicated to all affected candidates.
All candidates are advised to stay glue and regularly checking the University portal for more information and regular update.
Any Applicant who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission exercise.
Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials online will automatically be ‘disqualified’
Ambrose Alli University (AAU ) is a
university in Nigeria established in 1981. It was established by the then governor of Bendel State (now Edo and
Delta States), Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli (1979–1983). First known as Bendel State University, then Edo State University, it was later changed to its present name in commemoration of Professor Ambrose Folorunso Alli. It is accredited and recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
“To foster the growth of knowledge for the advancement of society”. “To be a centre of excellence in teaching and research and in the total development of the individual person in tune with the socio-cultural environment and technological realities of a dynamic world.”
HOPE THIS ARTICLES IS HELPFUL KINDLY SHARE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS THAT MAY NEED IT AND DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO GET NOTIFY FOR LATEST UPDATE ON AAU ADMISSIONS.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ
>> List of courses offered at Ambrose Alli University
>> How to be the best
>> 10 Basic Mathematics Formula
>> Physics POSTUTME key points
>> Important Of past questions for exams
We appreciate that you read this articles, thank very much hope it was very helpful and you loved it, if you do kindly click the share button to share the love, SHARING IS CARING