The Federal University Of Petroleum Resource (FUPRE) Effurun Delta has started selling their POSTUTME screening forms for 2020/2021 academy session.
This is good news to all applicants who are seeking admission into the institution and to all public that may concerned that FUPRE has started the sale of 2020 POSTUTME application form, this was announced on the institution website by the management of the institution.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun hereby invites all candidates who scored 180 and above and applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise
so all candidates who are interested to be an undergraduate in the Institution should start obtaining their forms.
POST UTME DATE (UPDATED)
Recently JAMB announced that no institutions must conduct post utme until the conclusion of NECO examination, this make the FURPE management to extended the date for the conduction of post utme examination from Monday, 23rd November – Friday 4th December, 2020, to hold from Monday, 30th November – Friday 11th December, 2020, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
All candidates are expected to reprint their post utme registration date form to confirm the new assigned date for the POSTUTME screening exercise
JAMB CUTOFF MARK.
All candidates must meet up with the cutoff mark before they are take part in the POSTUTME screening exercise.
- Candidates aspiring for any programs under the college of Engineering must score 200 and above in 2020 UTME
- Candidates aspiring for any courses under college of science must score 180 and above in 2020 UTME.
READ ALSO: UNIZIK 2020 Departmental cutoff
FUPRE List Of Course offered.
These are the courses offered in Federal University of Petroleum Resource.
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical/ Eletronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer science
- Industrial chemistry
- Environmental management
POSTUTME Application Eligibility.
- All Candidates most sit for 2020 UTME exam and must score 180 above.
- Candidates who didn’t meet up to the required JAMB cutoff for the required course should make a change of course on JAMB platform.
- Candidates must have at least Five minimum credit in their Olevel exams for relevant subject including mathematics and English and not more than two sittings.
- Applicant must choose FUPRE as first choice of institutions.
- Candidates using awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Al direct entry should apply through Jamb.
Registration application date.
Post UTME Screening Exercise Registration for Screening will commence onWednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends onWednesday 2nd September, 2020.
How to apply.
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of #2000 (Two Thousand Nairaland) only for the screening exercise excluding others charges
- After the Payment candidates should proceed to the uni portal https://utme.fupre.edu.ng/panel/ and login using JAMB registration number and surname as password, and proceed to complete the registration.
- Candidates must make sure they filled their infomation including personal information correctly, follow the the instructions for the registrations, because false information or wrong one can lead to disqualification.
- Candidates should make sure they use working email and phone number because this where the the institution will be sending all the update to
- All information provided cannot be change after submitted so candidates should make sure they enter legit information and review everything before submission.
Candidates can make payment online using your Debit/Credit ATM Card or at the Bank using RRR Number through Remita platform.
If you have any questions or more information kindly visit [email protected] [email protected]. or call: Cell Phone Numbers: 07038500605, 08183706958.
Kindly subscribe to our email newsletter to get more information about Federal University of Petroleum Resources Detal
We appreciate that you read this articles, thank very much hope it was very helpful and you loved it, if you do kindly click the share button to share the love, SHARING IS CARING