You may be wondering which types e of use of English textbooks you should use to prepare for your jamb exam.
On this page I will show you the lists of recommeded jamb textbooks for use of English that will help you better in understanding the principles of English.
My advice: I will like to inform you that you should buy at least two of these textbooks and use with jamb syllabus because jamb mainly set questions from their syllabus
CHECK THESE OUT
HOW TO USE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EFFECTIVELY
IMPORTANT OF STUDYING PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
LEGIT WAYS TO SCORE 300+ IN JAMB
RECOMMEND BOOKS FOR TEXTBOOK FOR USE OF ENGLISH
- Banjo, A. Ayodele, S. and Ndahi, K. S. (1997). Exam Focus: English for WASSCE and SSCE, Ibadan UP Plc.
- Caesar, O. J. (2003). Essential Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Okediran W. (2019) Strange Encounters. Ibadan: HEBN Publishers Plc.
- Adamu K.U. (2010) Hope In Anarchy. Ibadan: University Press Plc. Use of English 202
- Ukwuegbu, C, Okoro, O., Idris, A. U., Okebukola, F. O. and Owokade, C. O. (2002). Catch-up English for SSCE/UME, Ibadan: Heinemann.
- Tomori, S. H. O (2000). Objective Tests for School Certificate English: Practice in Lexis, Structure and Idiom (Reprinted Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann
- Nnamonu, S. and Jowitt, D. (1989). Common Errors in English, Lagos: Longman.
- Use of English exam focus
- Use of English A-Z textbooks
- Idris, U. (2001). Oral English at Your Fingertips for Schools and Colleges, Lagos, M. Youngbrain Publishers
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHERS USE OF ENGLISH TEXTBOOKS THAT YOU KNOW IT CAN HELP YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS IS WELCOMED AT THE COMMENT BOX BELOW
We appreciate that you read this articles, thank very much hope it was very helpful and you loved it, if you do kindly click the share button to share the love, SHARING IS CARING