Which types of textbooks are you using to prepare for you 2021 Jamb exams, remember the type of textbook really matters a lot?
On this page you will know the list of commerce textbooks that can help you to prepare and pass your 2021 jamb exam.
If your courses are related to accounting, economics, banking and finance you may likely need commerce as one of your subject combinations in Jamb.
My advice: I will like to inform you that you should buy at least two of these textbooks and use with jamb syllabus because jamb mainly set questions from their syllabus
BEFORE YOU PROCEED
HOW TO USE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EFFECTIVELY
IMPORTANT OF STUDYING PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
LEGIT WAYS TO SCORE 300+ IN JAMB
RECOMMEND BOOKS FOR TEXTBOOK FOR COMMERCE
- Onifade, A. (2001) Management: Office Business Education, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onifade, A. (2002) The Computer for Word Processing and Internet, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Babatunde, A. H. (1999) Handbook on Commerce for Schools and Colleges, (First Edition), Global Publications.
- Ibru, G. M. (2004) Nigeria: The Promise of Tourism, Lagos: G.S.L. Publishing Limited
- James, A. F, et al (1996) Management, (Sixth Edition), New Delhi: Prentice Hall).
- Igwe, P. M. e tal (2004) Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE/NECO/JME Commerce, Ibadan: Evans.
- Pallister, J. and Isaacs, A. (eds) (2002) A Dictionary of Business (Third Edition), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Ahukannah, L. I. et al (1992) Commerce for Secondary Schools Onitsha: Africana – First Publishers.
- Anderson, D. J. (1978) Commerce for West Africa, London: Macmillan.
- Exam focus for commerce
That is all on the list of recommeded Commerce textbooks for jamb, I will like to also know addictional texbook you are using to prepare for your Jamb exams kindly drop the name using the comment box below
We appreciate that you read this articles, thank very much hope it was very helpful and you loved it, if you do kindly click the share button to share the love, SHARING IS CARING