Using the right textbooks for your government can make you to have more knowledge and able to get the most aspects of what you’re learning
This page is solely for lists of recommended jamb textbooks for Government, if you are art students who want to study law, literature in English or any other Art related courses you will definitely need Government.
My advice: I will like to inform you that you should buy at least two of these textbooks and use with jamb syllabus because jamb mainly set questions from their syllabus
BEFORE YOU PROCEED
HOW TO USE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EFFECTIVELY
IMPORTANT OF STUDYING PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
LEGIT WAYS TO SCORE 300+ IN JAMB
RECOMMEND BOOKS FOR TEXTBOOK FOR GOVERNMENT
- Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds)(1999). Elements of Politics, Lagos; Malthouse Press Limited.
- Appadorai, A. (1978). The Substance of Politics, London: Oxford University Press.
- Ball, A. R. (1983) Modern Politics and Government, London: Macmillan.
- Ofoegbu, R. (1977) Government for the Certificate Year, London: George Allen and unwin
- Oyovbaire, S., Ogunna, A. E. C., Amucheazi, E. C., Coker, H. O. and Oshuntuyi, O. (2001) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination: Government, Ibadan: Evans.
- Ikein, A. A. (1990). The Impact of Oil on a Developing Country, The Case of Nigeria, Ibadan; Evans.
- Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000) Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certifcate Examination: A Complete Guide, Ibadan: Longman.
- Olawale, J. B (1987). New Topics on Ordinary Level Government, Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
- Exam focus Government.
That is all on the list of recommeded Government textbooks for jamb, I will like to also know addictional texbook you are using to prepare for your Jamb exams kindly drop the name using the comment box below
We appreciate that you read this articles, thank very much hope it was very helpful and you loved it, if you do kindly click the share button to share the love, SHARING IS CARING