You are on this page because you want to know the list of recommeded jamb textbooks and books for mathematics
Using good and right textbooks can help a lot to pass jamb mathematics exam, in this page I will show the list of books and textbooks recommended by jamb .
My advice: I will like to inform you that you should buy at least two of these textbooks and use with jamb syllabus because jamb mainly set questions from their syllabus
CHECK THESE OUT
HOW TO USE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EFFECTIVELY
IMPORTANT OF STUDYING PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
LEGIT WAYS TO SCORE 300+ IN JAMB
- Adelodun A. A (2000). Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado -Ekiti: FNPL.
- David -Osuagwu, M. et al (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001). New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- Ibude, S. O. et al (2003) Agebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Integrated Mathematics By Afolabi.
- Tuttuh – Adegun M. R. et al (1997), Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational.
- Progressive Mathematics for SS 3 (Macmillan)
That is all on the list of recommeded mathematics textbooks for jamb, I will like to also know addiction texbook you are using to prepare for your Jamb exams kindly drop the name using the comment box below
We appreciate that you read this articles, thank very much hope it was very helpful and you loved it, if you do kindly click the share button to share the love, SHARING IS CARING