Are you an aspirant or Candidates and your courses requires Agriculture sciences as a subject combination, then this page guide you through some recommended Agricuture sciences textbooks for jamb.
Note that this textbook is recommended by jamb itself and it can also be used to study for others exams like SSCE, POSTUTME.
My Advice: Try and purchase at least two textbook different type and study it with past questions and syllabus don’t just read it alone it helps a lot.
CHECK THIS OUT
IMPORTANT OF STUDYING PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
HOW TO USE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EFFECTIVELY
LEGIT WAYS TO SCORE 300+ IN JAMB
RECOMMEND BOOKS AND TEXTBOOK FOR AGRICULTURE SCIENCES
- Egbuna, C. K. et al (2014) Extension Modern Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools (2010), Extension Publication
- Emmanuel C. A. (2003) A Dictionary of Agriculture, Benue: Agitab Publisher Makurdi
- Philips T. A. (1986) Agricultural Notebook, Lagos.
- Practical Agriculture for West African Schools and Colleges
- Adeniyi, M. O. et al (1999) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Agricultural Science, Ibadan: Evans
- Akinsanmi, A. O. (2000) Junior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman
- Agricultural Science for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1- 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje by Falusi, A. O. and Adeleye, I. O. A (2000)
- General Agriculture for West Africa by Anthonio, Q. B. O.
- Komolafe, M. F., Adegbola, A. A., Are, L. A. and Ashaye, T. I. (2004) Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
- Are, L. A. et al (2010) Comprehensive Certificate Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary School,University Press Plc.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER TEXTBOOKS FREE FREE TO ADD USING THE COMMENT BOX BELOW
We appreciate that you read this articles, thank very much hope it was very helpful and you loved it, if you do kindly click the share button to share the love, SHARING IS CARING