Kaduna state University (kasu) POSTUTME screening exercise for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all candidates who choose Kaduna State University (KASU) as their first choice of institution and scored the minimum of 170 in their JAMB that the institution has started selling their POSTUTME screening forms and it can be obtained online.
- Allied Health Sciences: 200
- Arts: 170
- Agriculture: 170
- Education: 170
- Environmental Sciences: 170
- Management Sciences: 180
- Science: 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programmes
- Social Sciences: 180
- Medicine: 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: 200
- Candidate must choose KASU as their first choice of institution and must meet up with the require cutoff mark for their faculties of their courses.
- All candidates must have minimum of five credit in their relevant subjects including English and mathematics in their SSCE and not more than two sittings.
- For direct entry candidates must have ALevel and diploma etc.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates must also have minimum Five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
HOW TO APPLY
- All candidates are expected to pay #2000 (Two Thousand only) for the POSTUTME registration excluding others charges.
- To register candidate should visit
https://forms.kasu.edu.ng/ and click login to access their admission portal
- Use Jamb registration number as username and the password the first 9 number and the letters of the jamb registration number:
Like when the Jamb number is ( 897652314DF)
The password will be (97652314DF) excluding the first number.
- After you enter the registration number click login to continue the registration.
- Click on payment button to generate payment details, click the interwitch and proceed to pay via the Credit and Debit card.
- After successful payment candidates should Logout into your account & wait for 10 minutes, then log in and continue your registration.
The closing date for the registrations is not specified for more information and enquiry send a mail to: [email protected] and [email protected] or visit the school portal.
The Kaduna State University was established under the Kaduna State Law Number 3 promulgated on 21st May, 2004. The promulgation was a consequence of the obvious and felt need to boost higher education in the State and the country in general. The underlying factor is the fact that the demand for University education in Nigeria has, since the past few years, risen astronomically. This has been the basis of reform regarding the establishment and ownership of Universities by both the public and the private sector. Since the reforms, many State and Private universities have been established. The objective is to provide added opportunities for advancing the frontiers of learning, through teaching, research and community service by taking cognizance of the needs and aspirations of the people of Nigeria.
The mission of of Kaduna State University is to provide an all-round university education of the highest standard for the development of the individual and the state, while inculcating the spirit of love, tolerance, understanding and unity in the state in particular and the country in general.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get latest news about your school
[newsletter_form type=”minimal” lists=”undefined” button_color=”undefined”]
We appreciate that you read this articles, thank very much hope it was very helpful and you loved it, if you do kindly click the share button to share the love, SHARING IS CARING