Good news to all who choose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) as the institution started selling their POSTUTME screening forms for 2020/2021 admission screening.
The institution is hereby inviting all interested candidates who choose LAUTECH as their first choice of institution to start obtaining their forms online.
Notice is hereby given to all candidates who chose LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice or those willing to change to LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice in the 2020/2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) screening exercise and oral interview for Direct Entry candidates for admission to the University’s various programmes will be conducted on a date to be announced soon.
The application will be available as from August 21st to September 25th 2050, candidate must have complete the necessary things online before the deadline.
UTME cutoff Mark
The required and acceptable UTME cutoff mark for Ladoke Akintola University of Technology is 170 and above.
- All candidates must choose LAUTECH as their first choice of institution and must score minimum of 170 and above in 2020/2021 jamb exam
- LAUTECH will only admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least minimum of five relevant subjects including English and mathematics at not more than two sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- All direct entry applicants must have minimum of upper credit in JUPEB/ ALEVEL.
- Candidates must with five (5)credit passed in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB I’m the relevant subjects
- Candidates including those on LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session in the university must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB to be eligible for the oral screening interview which date shall be announced soon.
How to apply
- Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise, excluding others charges.
- Candidates can pay using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM)
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 20kb.
- All direct entry candidates are expected to forward their academic transcript to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso not later than Friday, October 16, 2020.
- All candidates must familiarize themselves with the available programmes in the University and the requirements for O’Level, A’Level and UTME subjects for each of the programmes so indicated.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- The COLOUR PRINT OUT acknowledgement page should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results when released must be uploaded on the PUTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted.
- Inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the CBT as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission. The use of cell phones and any unauthorized device is not allowed during the screening exercise.
Candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn. Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Fore more enqires should be sent to[email protected] or[email protected].
We appreciate that you read this articles, thank very much hope it was very helpful and you loved it, if you do kindly click the share button to share the love, SHARING IS CARING