University Of Ibadan POSTUTME screening exercise forms for 2020/2021 academical session is out, to all interested students who choose University of Ibadan as their first choice of institutions and score 200 and above in 2020 UTME.
This is to inform candidates who made the University of Ibadan their institution of first choice and scored 200 and above in the 2020 UTME and Direct Entry Candidates that the University website will be open from Monday, 07 September, 2020 to Friday, 16 October, 2020
JAMB CUTOFF MARK
The general UTME cutoff mark for UI is 200 and above, all candidates who choose UI as their first choice of institutions must score 200 and above.
UI POSTUTME Registration deadline
The registration begins as from Monday 7th September 2020, to Friday 16th October 2020, All candidates are expected to submit their forms and make payments before the deadline, the deadline for the submission of bio and payment may not be extended.
The date for the conduction of the POSTUTME screening exams will be announced through candidates email address, or some others Contacts details.
UI POSTUTME Eligibility requirements
- Candidates must be 16 years of age before October.
- Candidates must choose University of Ibadan as their first choice of institutions.
- Candidates must have minimum of five (5) credits and above in relevant subject including math and English in SSCE/NECO.
- All direct entry candidates must apply through jamb and must meet up with the University requirements.
How to apply
- Candidates should login to their admission portal https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/ using JAMB registration number as username and surname as password.
- Candidates can change their password if they like before they proceed.
- After login all candidates are expected to pay some of #2000 (Two thousands Naira only) excluding some other charges through the admission portal.
- Payment can be made with:
- Bank deposits using print out from the portal to make deposits.
- Using credit/debit ATM card
- After payment candidates are to login back using their jamb registration number as username and surname as password.
- Candidates are expected to filled all necessary bio data, including valid contacts details like valid email. home address, valid phone number.
- Candidates must upload their olevels results and must be the same they submitted during jamb registration.
- All forms should be filled with capital letter.
- Candidates must upload their photography and signature. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs mustbbe clean and clear without glasses.
- After completion of registration candidates should printouts evidence of completion of transactions and keep for further reference.
Candidates must make sure they submitted valid documents, the documents and information of the candidates must not be mislead or show falseful information. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Thanks for reading kindly share and subscribe below to get more updates on UI admissions
We appreciate that you read this articles, thank very much hope it was very helpful and you loved it, if you do kindly click the share button to share the love, SHARING IS CARING