Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) kastina has begin the sale of their POSTUTME admission screening exercise application forms for 2020/2021 academic session to all interested students who are willing to study at the University.
The management of the institution has announced this on their portal.
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wish to invite candidates who scored 170 JAMB points and above and who applied for admission as first choice into the University through UTME and DE to register for screening and aptitude test through the University website www.umyu.edu.ng. Please note that only candidates listed on the mentioned website are to register.
The online registration will commence on Monday 10th August, 2020.
READ ALSO: Bowen University POSTUTME screening form is out
POSTUTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
All candidates who are interested to apply to Umaru Musa Yar’adua University should take note of the following eligibility.
All applicants must meet up to the institution eligibility before they apply for the POSTUTME screening exercise.
- Candidates must set for 2020 UTME and must choose Umaru Musa Yar’adua in their UTME as first or second choice.
- All candidates must scored minimum of 170 in UTME to able to take part in the POSTUTME screening.
- All candidates must note that the right combination is very important in both UTME and Olevel.
- All candidates must obtained minimum of five credit in their Olevel including English and mathematics.
- All direct entry candidates must also possess minimum of five credit in their Olevel including English and Mathematics and must also obtained the minimum Alevel and some results such ND and HND with minimum of lower credit.
How To Register For The POSTUTME Screening
All candidates who already meet up to the above requirements should proceed to the school portal www.umyu.edu.ng to pay the sum of #2000 excluding all other charges for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options of the school.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Monday 10th August, 2020.
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result (candidates awaiting O’ Level results can apply and upload the results later);
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
Due to Covid-19 Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL candidates are to come along wearing face masks and they would be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.
If you have any questions kindly visit the University portal or leave comment below
We appreciate that you read this articles, thank very much hope it was very helpful and you loved it, if you do kindly click the share button to share the love, SHARING IS CARING