Good news to all Unilorin aspirants, both the jamb candidates and direct entry, as the University of Ilorin announced their selling of POSTUTME screening exercise forms for 2020/2021 academy session.
University of Ilorin has started selling their POSTUTME screening exercise forms to all candidates who are interested to study at University, the school management announced this to the public.
The management of Unilorin are using this medium to announced the sale of POSTUTME screening forms to all candidates and to the public, that interested candidates should start obtaining their forms on the institution portal for the admission screening exercise into undergraduate degree program for 2020/2021 academy session.
POSTUTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All candidates must choose University of Ilorin as their first choice of institutions and must sit for 2020 UTME examination
- Candidates must scored the minimum of 180 and above in 2020 UTME with right subject combinations.
- Candidates must have the minimum of five credit in relevant subject combination in their Olevel (WAEC, NECO) results.
- All candidates who are aspiring for MBBS and some other medical related courses like MLS, Nursing etc must have their Olevel results in one sitting.
- All candidates who are using two Olevel sitting must be in right combination.
RECOMMENDED: Unilorin 2020 department cutoff mark
All direct entry candidates should take note of the following guideline
- Candidates who are applying to the institution through direct entry must apply through jamb.
- The right subject combination including Math and English are required for the Olevel.
- Candidates who are using IJMB, Alevel, NABTEB, must possess minimum of 6 point in the relevant subjects.
- HND/ND/NCE candidates must have at least lower credit.
- Degree holder/candidates must have at least second class Lower division to apply for some program except MBBS.
- All candidates who want to study MBBS, using degrees must have have second class upper division in the following courses, Anatomy, Phyiology, Biochemistry, botany, zoology, microbiology and some other one under college of medicine and life science.
- Candidates can be admitted into 200L depending on the program.
JAMB CUTOFF MARK
The general Jamb cutoff mark that you must have before you will be accepted into the screening exercise is 180 and above.
The screening exercise started from 10th of August and it end on August 31th 2020.
Online: the registration will take place online.
Procedure For The Registration
All candidates will pay #2000 excluding other charges for the registration.
JAMB registration procedure.
- Candidates should ensure they have done the necessary things on JAMB portal by uploading Alevel, Olevel, examination results and must not provide Falseful results as this can lead to disqualification or withheld of admission.
- Candidates who want to do change of course should make it reflect on JAMB portal.
- Candidates who are using awaiting results should indicate on their JAMB portal.
- And lastly bio, and some vital information must be correct on JAMB portal.
All UTME candidates who are eligible and meet all the requirements for both JAMB and the institution should proceed to Unilorin portal https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/ and login using the displayed field using JAMB registration as the ID and surname as password.
- All necessary and Required information should be filled.
- Click on make payment button to proceed.
- Payment can be made with either Debit/credit ATM card, enter your card number with the CVV the 3 digit number at the back of the card as it is listed on payment page and lastly enter your pin to proceed.
- Note: Please do not refresh or close the browser when the payment is ongoing to avoid multiple deduction from your account, if nothing is displayed after 10 minute close the browser and restart.
Update Your Profile
- After successful payment, proceed pre-admission login on the left hand side of the portal enter your login details.
- After login you need to upload all necessary information as it is listed, update your bio as it was on jamb portal.
- Upload all your necessary passport and signature, with your olevel.
All direct candidates should follow the above steps for their payment
All Direct entry candidates are required to indicate their identity as direct entry candidates by clicking higher academic qualifications from the drop-down on the portal and click save.
How the screening will go.
- The date for the screening will be announce by the management.
- All candidates must arrived to screening venue at the right time.
- The screening will be computer based test.
- All candidates must bring all their documents including the payment slip to the place of screening.
For more information visit the school portal [email protected]
If you have any questions kindly comment below to ask Thanks
Subcribe to our newsletter to get latest update on unilorin screening exercise and news
We appreciate that you read this articles, thank very much hope it was very helpful and you loved it, if you do kindly click the share button to share the love, SHARING IS CARING